Brayanna “Bray” joined Serpe, Jones, Andrews, Callender & Bell, PLLC as an associate in May 2019. Her primary practice focuses on medical malpractice actions and commercial litigation.
Bray earned a Bachelor of Science from Baylor University and competed on the NCEA Division I Baylor Equestrian Team. She graduated from Baylor Law School in February of 2019. While in law school, Bray was a member of the Baylor Barrister’s Society, earning a Top-10 Speaking Award and the M.D. Anderson Foundation Best Brief Award. She competed in the National Moot Court Competition and was Semi-Finalist in the ABA Labor & Employment mock trial competition. She was a member of the Baylor Law Review and served as Student Liaison for the Judge Abner V. McCall American Inns of Court.
- Baylor University School of
Law, J.D. 2019
- Baylor Law Review, Executive Editor
- Dean’s List
- Baylor Barrister Society
- National Moot Court Competition
- ABA Section of Labor & Employment Law Trial Advocacy Competition Semi-Finalist
- Baylor University, B.S.,
- Baylor Interdisciplinary Core Honors College
- NCEA Academic First Team
- 4 Time Baylor Athletic Varsity Letter Award Winner
- State Bar of Texas