Maggie has been an associate with Serpe, Jones, Andrews, Callender & Bell, PLLC since March 2011.
Maggie’s practice is primarily focused on medical malpractice actions and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Maggie practiced at a regional defense law firm representing clients in a variety of insurance disputes. Maggie has a broad range of experience including premises liability, insurance coverage, professional liability, construction defects, general casualty, automobile liability, Jones Act, admiralty and maritime. Maggie is licensed to practice in Texas and Louisiana, and has also represented clients before in New Mexico and Florida.
When not working, Maggie enjoys cooking and playing tennis. Maggie was selected for Houstonia Magazine’s 2017 Top Lawyers in Health Care.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- J.D., 2008, Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, cum laude; Recipient, Highest Grade Award in Law & Medicine, Business Organizations I, Family Law and Bioethics, and Sales and Leases; J. Sanford Levy Best Appellate Brief Finalist; Ralph H. Fishman Award.
- B.A. in Information Systems and Decision Sciences, 2005, Louisiana State University, cum laude.
- Texas Supreme Court 2009
- Louisiana Supreme Court 2008
- US Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- US District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Southern Districts of Texas
- US Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana Notary Commission
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Louisiana Bar Association