Madison joined Serpe, Jones, Andrews, Callender & Bell PLLC as an associate in April 2015. Her primary practice area is litigation, focusing on medical malpractice litigation and personal injury.
Madison is a graduate of South Texas College of Law. While in law school, Madison interned for a Federal Magistrate Judge and competed in several advocacy competitions across the country. In additional to a best advocate award, Madison won a national moot court championship, two oralist awards, and the intramural moot court championship. As a result, Madison was inducted in to the Order of Barristers. While competing, Madison argued before members of the United States Courts of Appeals and various state trial and appellate judges. Madison is a practice-ready attorney capable of litigating cases from start to finish. Madison was selected for Houstonia Magazine’s 2017 Top Lawyers in Health Care.
Areas of Practice
- Health Care Litigation
- Personal InjuryMedical Malpractice
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Dean’s List Scholar
- National Order of the Barristers
- National Moot Court Champion
- Currents International Trade Law Journal Member
- Texas Tech University, B.A., 2011
- Dean’s Scholar
- President, Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
- State Bar of Texas